Home & School Association
Highlights from the January 8th Meeting
All parents are invited to join and encouraged to attend the meetings. We are currently looking for a President and Vice President, but even if you cannot commit to one of those positions, any involvement is appreciated. It is a very casual meeting, and children are welcome to come along.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Updated pizza total = $1680.75
- Pampered Chef = $255.50
- DoTerra = $100
- Norwex = $217.94
- Cash donations = $120
- Christmas Tree of Lights Donations
- Total: $475
- Time & Talent
- Event will be Sunday, March 18, 2018
- We went over the donations that have come in so far
- Mrs. Waterstreet is going to look into the license needed for the event
- UWGB donated Women’s Basketball tickets, but the season will be over before the event, so we will have a drawing for the tickets
- Amazon Smile
- Reminder that for purchases made at smile.amazon.com Holy Trinity receives 0.5%. Items are the same as at the “regular” amazon.com site, so this is an easy way to support the school just by buying what you were planning to buy anyway. As a reminder, the link is https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-0817525. Once you set up Holy Trinity to be your charity of choice, it’s saved, and you can just type in smile.amazon.com. The link can also be found on the website. Hover over “Holy Trinity School” in the navigation bar and click on “Amazon Smile”. You can also go to: http://holytrinitycasco.com/fundraisers and click on the Amazon Smile box.
- Seroogy’s Candy Bars
- Boxes are available in the school office. $72 for full box or $36 for half box. Bars sell for $1.50 each.
- We will have updates on our webpage. www.holytrinitycasco.com/home-school-association
- Sign up below to get these and other notices emailed to you.