Home & School Association
Highlights from the November 6th Meeting
All parents are invited to join and encouraged to attend the meetings. We are currently looking for a President and Vice President, but even if you cannot commit to one of those positions, any involvement is appreciated. It is a very casual meeting, and children are welcome to come along. The kids have a pretty good time playing during the meeting! We’ve had pretty low turn-out for the meetings. If a different day/time works better for you, please let us know—we may be able to move the meetings.
- The Home & School Association budget.
- Fundraisers due dates.
- Seroogys, Cherry DeLite, Pampered Chef, Dips N’ More, Norwex, Fun Pasta – due November 13
- DoTerra – due November 22
- Cookbooks – due December 11
- AVON – ongoing
- Halloween Hop
- Food – $221
- Games – $207
- Still quite a few pizzas left over – will use for future event
- Seroogy’s Candy Bars
- Boxes are available in the school office. $72 for full box or $36 for half box. Bars sell for $1.50 each.
- Parade of Lights
- Not sure on the status of tree??
- When we find out about the tree, we will set up a time to decorate it.
- Start thinking about Time and Talent.
- Send out letters at next meeting
- Do we need envelopes?
- Emily will get stamps
- Computer Monitors
- If you hear of anyone or any business getting rid of computer monitors, the school is in need of them!
- We will have updates on our webpage. www.holytrinitycasco.com/home-school-association
- Sign up below to get these and other notices emailed to you.